The Sony CRF 230 Radio Receiver
A nice example of a Sony CRF 230 receiver reached me, following the death of a distant relative who had previously owned it. When I started searching the web for information on this receiver, I quickly found several references to people looking for copies of the service manual, which was no longer available. As my receiver was accompanied by an original service manual, I decided to scan it in and make it available to others who might require a copy.
Please note - the pages of the manual are "Letter" size (216 x 279mm); this means that they will not print out at full size on A4 (210 x 297mm) paper.
The front cover of this service manual states that it relates to models with serial number 30001 and later. I do not have any information on differences from other versions of this model, nor on differences from the later CRF 230B.
- Section 1 11 pages, Approx 14MB, including Contents, Specification, Block diagram, internal and external views
- Section 2 10 pages, Approx 6MB: Disassembly instructions
- Section 3 11 pages, Approx 5MB: Circuit Adjustments
- Section 4 11 pages, Approx 14MB: Mounting and Schematic Diagrams
- Section 5 11 pages, Approx 6MB: Components list
- Section 6 11 pages, Approx 8MB: Exploded View and Packing
If you purchase one, try to obtain it with the four-pin power cord. Two pins are used for mains power input, the other two may be used for a DC supply. If you have to make up your own supply cord, be certain to use the correct pins!please contact us If you need any more information.